The Turn Up Manual
I’m TIRED of throwing my hands in the air and letting it stay there!
a.k.a, how to get better drinks to your table.
So finally, it’s Friday night!
Just follow these instructions and you should be fine.
Your crush finally asks you on a date.
Thank God, it’s Friday.
Humans of the Nigerian Club Scene
1. When you realize you have to pay to enter. Only in Naija. 2. When you enter the house party and immediately check if you know anyone. Where are my people, please? 3. When people enter and run straight to a socket to charge their phone. Calm down na. 4. When people start asking for […]
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno