You’ve seen African hair but you haven’t seen African hair like this.
When you just want a trim and they decide to give you a big chop
But why can’t this hair just cooperate?
Don’t even try to touch my hair, this ain’t no petting zoo.
When hair is too delicious.
Keeping your hair fresh and fly is not easy!
All because I wanted to be a fine girl!
The most perfectly braided hairstyles you’ve ever seen!
Wash day= Wahala day.
Too much stress!
They are being forced to straighten their natural hair.
Before all the Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian hair!
She said Barack Obama would’ve lost the election if Michelle wore her natural hair.
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno