1. This one about buttocks
No matter how much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain behindNigerian proverbs
2. Why hasn’t this happened, really?
A child can play with its mother’s breasts, but not its father’s testicles
3. I have kuku said love is a scam
It’s better to fall from a tree and a break your back than to fall in love and break your heart
4. Why is there a fly on your scrotum in the first place?
It requires a lot of carefulness to kill the fly that perches on the scrotum
5. The man with the fufu has everything already
Man wey carry Ogbono soup pot for hand, and the man wey carry fufu for head, na who go find who go?
6. My anger is very hot, let’s put this to a test
Anger, no matter how hot it is, can never cook yam.
7. Why would anyone even do this?
He who swallows a complete coconut have absolute trust in his anus
8. Very useful for people who lack respect
Snails don’t venture where horned animals gather
9. I have done this, so….
You cannot run and scratch your anus at the same time
10. Truly and honestly
There is no greater injustice than when anus farts, head receives a knock
11. This makes sense, literally
He who sleeps with itchy anus must wake up with smelly fingers
12. So the handsomeness of the male monkey must be imaginary too
The beauty of a female monkey is imaginary to the husband (Zambia)
13. Poor goat!
The frown on the face of a goat will not stop it from being priced in the market
14. This is why aunties and uncles don’t mind their business!
It takes a whole village to raise a child
You'll Like This
On a scale of 1 to crazy, this guy is FUCKING INSANE!,
Nollywood doctors and “we tried all we could…”
“Add us on Whatsapp for price details”.
Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Nothing wrong with a little upgrade, right?
You know the cons. You might as well know the pros.
For the shy ones among us who need a little help.
Having a 9 to 5 isn’t easy.
You thought it was all about your salary, didn’t you?
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating
and creating smart and joyful content for young
Africans and the world.