So it was Nigerian music legend, King Sunny Ade’s birthday recently, and former vice president and presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar wished him a happy one on Twitter.
Uncle Atiku even shared a throwback picture of himself in his groovy days.
I remember how we used to dance to King Sunny Ade’s music. You had to know the moves to be cool in Lagos back then. pic.twitter.com/0eU7ubIpIT— Atiku Abubakar (@atiku) September 22, 2016
So Daddy Atiku was a baby boy back then?
1. As you know, Nigerian Twitter had to chook mouth. This person thinks the picture is why he should be the next president.
@atiku— Deji Teye (@mydeji247) September 22, 2016
Baba, only you with these two beautiful damsels? How did you manage them? You really deserve to be President.???.
2. This person perfectly captures our reaction to the picture *hail!*
@atiku Atikulate baba, Oshomo number 1— Oloye! ☻ (@Ay_bkini) September 22, 2016
3. Didn’t we just say he was a baby boy? This person agrees.
.@atiku Ah, see as oga just take these 2 hold him side, you were such a baby boy in the days of yore, goodness gracious me.— Majority Leader. (@reigncoker) September 23, 2016
4. This person speaks for all of us in this recession.
@atiku sir please do you have any 1M that you are not using. please epp me— sexy cordwainer ? (@mr__yayoo) September 23, 2016
5. Daddy Atiku must have been on high demand with the girls back then.
6. But some people were only there to drag sha.
.@atiku Wow. Look how skinny you were prior to all the looting.— umunna emenyonu (@emenyonu99) September 23, 2016
7. And this very subtle bashing about oga Atiku’s physique.
@atiku So HE Atiku once had a flat tummy?. So adorable— Sulyman Suleiman (@Mr_Suleimman) September 22, 2016