What’s not to love about Nigerian weddings. There is always free food, free booze, and good vibes. What I particularly love about Nigerian weddings is the music and in my opinion, no Nigerian wedding playlist can be complete without these songs. No One Like You – P Square The video alone is enough reason to add […]
Ever wondered about the process of getting food at Nigerian weddings? This one is for you.
“Your husband is the head. You’re the neck.”
These cakes are not your ordinary wedding cakes.
Her groom lied about having oil money.
Nigerians and senrere!
She couldn’t bear it.
The hunt is finally over.
It’s not always about the Jollof.
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno