The Female Struggle
All women can use tampons and other fun facts.
And remember boys and girls it’s not a substitute for condoms.
In the past week, despite the fact that Sanwoolu has continued to visually assault our senses and it’s 2019 and we don’t have 24/7 light. Nigerians have chosen to carry women and what they do with their bodies on their head. And it’s not just this past week, Nigerians (read as Nigerian men) have had […]
I do, but I may or may not be taking your last name.
“Marriage sounds like the woman is about to enter a life of servitude. I only serve a living God abeg.”
It’s not my fault I have a uterus. Please dear.
a.k.a. The Children of Chimamanda Manifesto
Please just stop.
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno