1. When you couldn’t even dream of skipping school, even if you were sick.Please now.
2. When everyone assumes you’re smart because your parents are academics.Okay…
3. When your parents’ students called them “Mrs.” or “Sir” in public.Ah, na wa.
4. When you had to leave the house as early as they did on weekdays.Especially if they worked in primary or secondary schools.
5. When people expected you to somehow want to be a teacher/lecture too.Are you alright in the head?
6. When their teacher friends tried to force you to be friends with their kids.LOL, no.
7. When you try to be lazy about your homework.Not even a little break?
8. When you felt even more pressure to get good grades, because education was always the most important thing in your family.
Must. Not. Fail.