All The Hilariously Effective Ways Nigerian Mothers Save Money
When your mother prices something from N5000 to N250.
Written By:Access Bank
Last Updated May 12, 2017
Share this story
When it comes to saving money, Nigerian mothers are the bosses of that! So when Nigerians started sharing the hilarious ways their mothers saved money using #SaveLikeMum on Twitter, we decided to jump on it, as per, carrying last is not our portion.
1. When the school bus becomes expensive, your Nigerian mum be like:
Lap yourselves o!
2. How the toothpaste in your house looks like:
As per, nothing must waste.
3. When you tell your mum you want ice-cream.
4. You, when she effortlessly prices something from N3,000 to N200.
5. When she cuts your pocket money by half and asks you to share that half with your siblings.
Na wa o!
6. When she turns your old bedsheets into curtains.
Ahn ahn! Mummy sharp guy!
7. Her idea of ‘turning up on a budget’:
There is always rice at home.
8. When you realize you can win 20k for your mom with the #SaveLikeMum Meme Contest on Twitter.