Please don’t fall asleep. We all know that was what you did during SAED lectures in NYSC camp. This is a list of all the things that will annoy you about SAED in NYSC camp.
1. When they blow the bugle just after breakfast and you have to go back to the parade ground.
Shebi I just finished eating pap and akara. Why must you blow this rubbish thing now?
2. Your face when they promise to teach you how to make heaven and earth in just three weeks of camp.
So you mean that at the end of this 3 weeks training, I’ll be able to sew wedding gown, make paint, biuld a shower and start my own catering business?
3. When they ask you to keep your SAED cards because you’ll need it after camp.
Card wey I don lost? Sorry oh.
4. How half the camp rushes to join the Catering group.
Because of course, there will be food.
5. You, looking at other training groups closing their classes before 12pm.
And your suffferhead trainer does not want to release you until 2pm.
6. You, preparing to sleep when it’s time for joint SAED lectures.
It’s not kuku like I will gain anything.
7. Corps members pretending to take notes so they will not be called out.
But you know it’s a lie because the teachers are not even carrying everyone along.
8. How you all listen when they talk about allowance.
This is what I came for, dears. Give it me raw.
9. Your face when someone asks questions so they can be considered serious.
Shior. Dey deceive yourself. Do what you want, they still will not give you prize for best SAED student.
10. How the woman in the SAED Association group always looks.
A bit of traditional slay and a bit of disgust because all of you are small-small children who don’t know what is going on. That’s why they created SAED to help you sha.
Hello there! Thank you so much for always reading. Are there topics you’d like us to write about? Do you have any NYSC-related questions you want us to answer? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you. Xx