Having a fine handwriting must be one of the special perks of life. A fine handwriting can change your life, make you a widely-loved person and even improve your marriage prospects. Okay, maybe that’s too much. But surely, there are advantages to having a fine handwriting. If your handwriting is fine, then you’ll relate to this.
1. In secondary school, the teachers ask you to write on the board.
Yes, only lazy teachers delegate this kind of duty, but at least it is a great honour. It might mean your note will be incomplete, but there are other ways to make up for it.
2. Everyone wants to borrow your notes.
Your note is always in popular demand, especially when exams are approaching. They know that you can be trusted to write like a human being.
3. When people get insulted for handwriting that looks like something the fowl scratched in the sand, you are always praised.
Look at, a star!
4. When you advance to another class, teachers collect your notes and use it as a lesson note for the class you just vacated.
Even after you graduate and leave school, they still hold on to your notes.
5. Most times, you’re always ahead of the class.
You that gets the teacher’s lesson note and the textbook, how will you not be ahead of others.
6. Teachers take time to mark your examination scripts.
Depending on who you ask, this can be an advantage as well as a disadvantage. Taking time to mark can mean properly reading the points you wrote and awarding you the right marks. But if you are an olodo, it means premium failure.
7. If there’s an extra mark for neat handwriting, you know you’re definitely getting it.
People with bad handwriting definitely cannot relate.