Nigerians always have a lot to say about things they only have vague ideas about. Like being a Law student. They just go right ahead into forming opinions about you. Here are some of the most annoying things people have said about Law students.
1. “Law students are proud.”
What exactly is it about Law Students that makes you people jump to this conclusion? Have you even spoken to an actual Law student?
2. “You’re a Law student? You must like arguments a lot oh.”
3. “You’ve been called to bar? Ah, let me go and start fighting so you can come and defend me.”
4. “You went to Law school to please your parents.”
Please, what about people who genuinely like law?
5. “You people are always praying for people to enter trouble. That’s the only way you can make money.”
Smh. Can you even afford to pay?
6. “You’re a Law student? I’m sure you can lie very much.”
7. “That means you like books a lot. You probably sleep and wake up in the library.”
For God’s sake…
8. “You must speak a lot of grammar.”
At this point I-