1. Google maps and Nigeria:
2. This I-Just-Got-Back:
3. Our favorite pastor:
4. When greener pastures are calling.
5. This tweet about the generous Aunty Linda:
6. The Nigerian tailor wahala:
7. This one about Nigerian mothers:
8. The jollof wars:
9. The only excuse for “protecting” a Nokia phone:
10. This flawless humble-brag:
11. This one about cocaine:
12. The one about motivational speakers:
13. This near death experience:
14. This one about travelling with your parents:
15. The deceit:
You'll Like This
Sometimes, it’s even your gist!
The perils of being a primary school student!
Don’t click if you’re hungry. Seriously.
Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Nothing wrong with a little upgrade, right?
You know the cons. You might as well know the pros.
For the shy ones among us who need a little help.
Having a 9 to 5 isn’t easy.
You thought it was all about your salary, didn’t you?
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating
and creating smart and joyful content for young
Africans and the world.