1. You probably think this is a black and white photograph.
2. You’re forgiven, because I thought the same as well. But they’re drawings!
3. Stanley Arinze, a brilliant Nigerian artist is using pencils to create these life-like portraits.
spends over 200 hours on each of his paintings. His work is inspired by artists like Kelvin Okafor,
4. And aren’t they beautiful?
His aim is to carve a niche for Nigerian artists like himself, and make the vocation as lucrative as being a doctor or a lawyer.
5. How can one person pack all this talent?
6. So unbelievably real!
7. Favorite one
8. Even Mark ‘Zukaburg’ is here
9. Big ups to this guy and all other talented Nigerian artists doing great things.