1. The morning devotion starter pack:
2. Your second bible from children to teens church:
By Mummy G.O.
3. Your church, when they say Daddy G.O will be visiting.
I must see him.
4. When you always passed at least 3 RCCG parishes before reaching your own.
Why can’t we just go to the closest one?
5. Always hearing Area pastor, Zonal pastor, and Parish pastor, but never knowing the difference.
Which one is which again?
6. Whenever your parents forced you to go for Digging Deep or Faith Clinic.
7. You and your family turning up every Thanksgiving sunday like:
8. When service is meant to end by 11:30, but by 12:30 you’re still there.
9. When you hear “Good women wait behind” and you know you’re not leaving church anytime soon.
10. You, dodging responsibilities during teens and children’s week.
It’s not me and you people.
11. Your parents, when you tell them you don’t want to attend Redeemer’s university.
Is it by force?
12. When you just got back from church and they are already calling you for house fellowship.
13. You, the day before every yearly fast.
My body is ready.
14. When Easter comes and your parents start talking about Lets-Go-A-Fishing.
15. How Lagos-Ibadan expressway looks every Holy Ghost Service: