1. The common entrance book of life:Ugo C. Ugo for the win.
2. When your school forces everyone to do mock exams to prepare.Don’t add to my stress.
3. When your parents force you to attend one local common entrance lesson:What is all this?
4. When you ask your parents for a new math set and they start asking you JAMB questions.“What about the one we bought for you 4 years ago?”
5. How you look at Primary 4 students that want to follow you and do common entrance too:Wait your turn biko.
6. You, jacking the Friday before your common entrance like:Secondary school is my portion.
7. How you see the maths and quantitative common entrance questions:Wetin be dis?
8. You, waking up on the Saturday of common entrance like:
The day has arrived.