1. When you read with all your power and still get a B minus.
2. Your answer, whenever someone asks you “how was your paper?”
Can’t say more than that abeg.
3. When you hear the class efikos discussing the answers they got after a test.
Can you people let it go?
4. When you get handed your script like this and you already know you banged.
5. When you get 5/20 in a test but you’re still one of the highest in class.
6. When the whole class fails but you’re just glad that:
The class that fails together stays together.
7. You, during every speech and prize giving day:
You sha know nobody is calling your name.
8. When your friend asks you to explain a topic but you only understand enough to not fail.
9. How people look at you when you ask for extra sheet before the class efiko:
Who is this one?
10. When the class olodo is hiding their work from you during a test.
See my life.
11. When people are discussing grades and you just want to know if you were promoted or not.
No time, abeg.
12. That your friend that always says they are going to fail and their result comes and you see an A.
You’ll now be struggling with a C.
13. When you check your result and you didn’t get an F but then you remember you didn’t get an A either.
Well, small miracles.