The worst thing that can happen to anyone is having their family follow them on social media. It’s like being caged. We came up with a list of things that can happen if your uncles, aunts, grandparents, parents, second cousins twice removed, etc. follow you on social media. Which one can you relate to the most?
1. How you think twice before posting.
Before they come at you with full force.
2. You, when your family members post unrelated comments on your post.
What is this, o God?
3. Your extended family members looking at your profile for any signs of suspicious activity.
Suspicious activity e.g., relationship status, pictures showing too much skin, etc
4. Your family members when you finally enter their trap.
Come and see o!
5. How they organise a family meeting because of you.
Use your mouth to tell this gathering that you changed your Facebook username to Sugar Baby. Are you now a runs girl?