1. Things Fall Apart by China Achebe
The babanla of all babanla literature books.
2. Animal Farm by George Orwell
4 legs good, 2 legs baaad!
3. The Bottled Leopard by Chukwuemeka Ike
Original textbook on why dreaming about animals is nor good.
4. Joys of Motherhood by Buchi Emechata
Made me hug my mother after I read it.
5. 1984 by George Orwell
Big brother is watching you…
6. The Gods Are Not To Blame by Ola Rotimi
Everyone acted in the play as well.
7. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Adichie
Made all the girls in my class cry over and over again.
8. Pacesetter Novels
I had to read every single one I came across.
9. The Concubine by Elechi Amadi
Spirit husband no good o.
10. The Secret Lives of Baba Segis Wives by Lola Shoneyin
Women go through a lot tbh.