1) A Net Singlet:
Arguably the most impractical piece of clothing on the planet.
2) Ripped Jeans:
You get extra points if they’re dirty ripped jeans.
3) Snake Skin Shoes
If animals weren’t murdered and skinned to make your shoes, are you even an Igbo man?
4) An undersized snapback cap.
That they always wear with the brim put to the side. Making them look like early 2000s music video gangsters
5) A badly-tailored pair of pants with the in-seam way higher than it should be.
You get extra points if it’s some ridiculously bright colour like red or neon green.
6) A shirt covered in the severed heads of a wild animal.
Usually a lion or tiger.
7) A terrifying walking stick that they only use to to intimidate people at weddings.
8) Finally, a bunch of keys that don’t really open anything that you can wear around your ring finger and jingle when you walk.
C’mon, don’t give me that stuff. We all know those keys are for show.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!