If you’ve been on Twitter NG for a while you would have lived through some historic moments. While a lot of tweets make us laugh, some others are in the Legends’ Hall of Fame.
Which ones did we miss out?
15. This perfect pun.
14. This person should go and face the wall.
13. Know this, and know peace.
12. This hilarious exchange.
11. Well, that’s one way to look at it.
10. Nigerian women 1 – 0 Nigerian men.
9. Nigerian driving lingo is different.
8. He’s got a point though.
7. Context is missing here, so I’ll help.
Oris is quoting a tweet that said someone who was missing had been found. The original tweeter shared the news with the caption, “God has done it again,” and that led to this timeless response.
6. This absolute banger!
5. This insane question.
4. This iconic Uber driver.
I can’t find the original tweet, but this was the exchange that brought about the legendary “that meins u we sleep there”.
3. This timeless eulogy.
2. The most Nigerian dad tweet ever.
1. This one needs no introduction.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.