We’re working hard to connect with you. That’s why when we saw the chance to bring Zikoko closer to those who appreciate us, we ran with it. We’ve created a set of communities you can join in order to be closer to the heart of what we do.
These communities offer you and other users a safe space to discuss topics that you care about: money, japa, women and men issues, living in Nigeria, health, sex and relationships. They also offer the opportunity to relax with games, quizzes and other activities. As a part of the community, you’ll be the first to know about our events, plans and all the other exciting projects we’re working on.
Members of these communities also get the chance to discuss with Zikoko authors and sometimes see what goes on behind-the-scenes!
Here are some communities you can join today:
- The Zikoko WhatsApp Community: This was created for you, the dedicated Zikoko reader in mind. When new content comes out on the Zikoko website, members of the Zikoko WhatsApp community are the first to get it. Beyond this, It’s a cool community that is capable of connecting members with the best possible lifestyle opportunities.
Join this community to meet other Zikoko lovers like you.
- The Zikoko Student Community on Facebook: If you’re a student, this is for you. The Zikoko Student Community, curated by students, is a haven of information on internships, after-school opportunities and career advice, relatable stories about student life and other issues revolving around life in uni.
Join this group to meet other students from universities all over Nigeria.
- The Z! Universe: If you’re a big talker and love discussing and sharing your opinions on things like career, relationships, sex, money and everything African youths care about, this group is for you. Nothing is off-limits.
Click this link to be a part of this group.
If you’re not big on communities and would just like to get the Zikoko stories you care about in your mailbox on a regular basis, then this is for you. We have a bunch of newsletters you can subscribe to:
- The Zikoko Daily: Curated on a daily basis, the Zikoko daily brings you the best human interest stories, quizzes and listicles published on Zikoko with a dash of something small and personal from a Zikoko editor. Subscribe here to get 6 updates a week!
- Money By Zikoko: Get deep insights into how money moves and be the first to get Naira Life stories with scoops that don’t make the main story. Every Monday by 8am. Click this link to get started.
- Sex Life: The Sex Life newsletter is a weekly dispatch that curates content on relationship and sex published on Zikoko. It includes the flagship Sex Life story which you get to read before everyone else. Get this in your inbox every Saturday by 11 am.
What communities would you like to see in the future? Let us know in the comments.