Your life as a student is an overload of assignments and projects, crippling your desire and plans to live your best life. Group assignments can be pretty chill sometimes, but at other times, the odds will be against you and you wonder if the grades are worth the trouble.
1. When you find out that you don’t talk to anyone in your group
What’s all this?
2. You, when someone asks you to be the group leader
Are you okay?
3. You, when the appointed group leader starts collecting names and phone numbers
Relax now, you’re not getting paid.
4. When you see that you’ve been added to a new WhatsApp group
5. You, toying with the idea of leaving the group
What’s the worst that could happen?
6. When everyone in the group has something to say about how to get the work done
Will you keep quiet?
7. When the group leader schedules a meeting for the weekend
Why are you so wicked?
8. When they start talking about everyone contributing money
Just kill me
9. When you see that other groups are more organised than yours
How did I find myself here?
10. When everyone suddenly takes the assignment seriously three days before the deadline
All of you are stupid.
11. You, when you see someone who didn’t come for any meetings during the presentation
Who are you and why are you here?
If you enjoyed reading this, you will like All The Ways Nigerian Students Deal With An Impromptu Test
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!