1. When you first get admission into university.
Watch out for me.
2. But your WAEC results are not out yet, so you have to go without them.
We dey wait.
3. When people who already have their results are talking.
I don’t blame you.
4. When all the lecturers keep saying how your name isn’t written in biro because you’ve not matriculated.
But you don’t even have result yet.
5. When you hear that result is out.
6. When you see people starting to pack their stuff to leave the school.
7. When you’ve not even seen your own result but someone is complaining about getting a credit.
Will you shut up!
8. You, about to check your result.
9. When one of your compulsory courses is outstanding.
10. When someone asks “What did you get in Maths?”
What’s ya business?
11. When you hear that you can combine results.
Thank you, Lord!
12. When you fail one subject in WAEC but now you’re hoping to pass it in NECO.
I shall not be sent home.
13. When you see all the non-awaiting result students just enjoying themselves.
14. When your lecturer starts suggesting ‘change of course’.
Not today, Satan.
15. When your results are finally complete and you can matriculate.
You'll Like This
His head put him in trouble.
Sometimes being hungry can be killing
Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Nothing wrong with a little upgrade, right?
You know the cons. You might as well know the pros.
For the shy ones among us who need a little help.
Having a 9 to 5 isn’t easy.
You thought it was all about your salary, didn’t you?
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating
and creating smart and joyful content for young
Africans and the world.