After keeping us waiting for years, Adele dropped the most powerful ballad of 2015.
Since it’s release, ‘Hello’ has gone platinum, spawned the hilarious Hello challenge, made Sean Tizzle popular again and blessed us with amazing covers by other artists.
Here are 11 covers you really, really have to listen to:
1. This hair-raising cover by a Korean school girl.
2. Remember Joe? The R&B star? Well, listen to his flawless cover. You will never forget him again.
3. Omawumi’s unique reggae cover of ‘Hello’ that caused Sean Tizzle to make this statement..
4. This amazing guitar-driven duet by Rhyon & Major.
5. This heartfelt cover by talented Zimbabwean singer, Taps Mugadza.
6. This cover by Conor Maynard, with a rap verse by Anth.
7. Australian singer, William Singe turned ‘Hello’ into the best R&B version possible.
8. Forget about the vocals & lyrics. This instrumental cover will give you goosebumps.
9. This simple yet beautiful cover by Meghan Tonjes.
10. Ne parlez pas anglais? No problem! Listen to Sara’H’s french cover of ‘Hello’.
11. We definitely couldn’t leave out this dope cover by Leroy Sanchez.
Dino Melaye – you must have heard of him if you’re Nigerian. Or even if you’re not, because he’s that big of a star. Still, let me give you a brief introduction. He’s a Nigerian senator, an accomplished actor and musician, as well as the ultimate baby boy. Here’s just a few of Dino’s most […]