A lot of things was fun about secondary school, but Open Days and PTA meetings were not one of them, especially if you were someone who tries as much as possible to keep your parents away from the school
1. You, when it’s time for another Open Day
Heh, I’m in danger
2. When your mum confirms that she will be there
Don’t you have better things to do?
3. You, rushing to complete your biology and economics notes
This is the last thing I should be doing
4. You, praying that the teacher who hates you develop something that will keep them at home
Please, God. This is the last thing I will ask you.
5. You, on Open Day, hoping that something had held your parent down at work
Please, Gd. Do it for your boy.
6. When someone comes to tell you that your parent has arrived at the school
Thanks for nothing, God.
7. When your parent brings up an issue that happened at home
Wow! The betrayal.
8. You, when a teacher says something good about you
Daz how star do
9. When a cruel senior suddenly starts acting nicely in front of your parent
If you don’t geddifok.
10. When the meetings take too long and you can’t leave without your parent
Just kill me. Why did you even have to come?
11. When your parents threaten to withdraw you from the school because your teachers said you’re not behaving
Ahn ahn, small play o.