Here’s a simple guide on how to be the kind of Nigerian husband society expects you to be. From being an unshakeable rock to respectfully cheating on your wife, these ridiculous tips will work for you.
1. You must be ready-made before you even glance at your wife-to-be.
Nobody wants to ‘grow’ with you, better go and sort yourself out.
2. If you are having financial issues, keep it to yourself.
If it is to steal so your wife doesn’t know there are financial issues, then do it.
3. You must be a rock at all times. What are emotions sef?
Cry? Be sad? God forbid. You are a man. Swallow your feelings and just exist.
4. All your wife’s relatives are now your responsibility.
From the ones in the city to the ones in the village, it is now your work to feed them.
5. You are not allowed to ever lose your job or get demoted.
You can never have any problems at work and even if you do, just keep it yourself.
6. If your wife earns more than you, you have officially failed as a man.
Why should she be making more than you? It doesn’t matter whether her job is better, you should just make more.
7. You are financially responsible for EVERYTHING in the house.
Your wife’s income does not matter. Open your wallet.
8. It’s not your business to know the price of anything.
Just drop the money and go.
9. “Help” your wife around the house once every three months.
Remember it’s her work. You’re just assisting.
10. Open Day and PTA meetings don’t concern you. That’s what your wife is for.
Your work is to pay for school fees. What the children do after that is not your concern.
11. Cheat on your wife, but respect her enough to hide it.
That’s true love right there.
12. Providing for your children is the only relationship you need to have with them.
That’s all that matters.