Nothing could be more frustrating than finding out that you’re (almost) out of food supplies, especially if you hate making market runs. We can’t help you out there. However, we can do a post about your experience.
1. You, when you realise that you’re out of foodstuff
Oh God, not again
2. For a moment, you wonder if you should just eat out for the rest of your life
Cooking is the ghetto.
3. But you realise that you’re not that rich and you must always have rice at home
My account balance is red already
4. So, you brace yourself to go to the market
Okay, here we go
5. When you get to the market and see the mammoth crowd
6. You, when the vendors begin to swarm you
This is how I die
7. When you check for your valuables and you can’t feel anything for a minute
I might die if I lose my phone
8. When you finally settle on a vendor and they inflate the price of their goods
Just point a gun to my head and get it over with
9. When you agree on a price and the vendor says they’re doing it as a favour to you
Look at this one oh.
10. When you check your list and find out that you still have more runs to make
I really can’t wait to be rich
11. When you finally get back home and catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror
Who is this?
12. When you go through what you bought and realise that you forgot to buy something important