To be honest, a lot of us obsess about our hair and how it looks. Unfortunately, some people start to deal with a receding hairline sooner than they would have liked. This post is the story of a Nigerian man somewhere, watching in horror as he starts losing the hair from the front of his head.
1. When you notice your hair moving to the back of your head and you wonder if your barber or nature is at fault
But I’m only 28, it’s not my time to become bald
2. When you invest in face caps and hats because you have to be on top of the situation
Gotta improvise. Got to improvise
3. You, every time you catch a reflection of your face in the mirror
4. You, every time your friends make hair jokes at your expense
I’m laughing with you, but if you know what I could do to you for this.
5. You, when you look at old pictures where you still have all of your hair intact
Omo, see as I set.
6. When you start to check for hair products online but aren’t sure if they even work
But these things are expensive.
7. When you start experimenting with weed and methylated spirit hoping to grow thee dry patches
8. When you mistakenly cheat on your barber once and your hairline moves 5 inches back
God, why do you hate me?
9. When you decide that you’re done with all this hair shit and go completely bald
Hair is temporary, drip is permanent