Situationship – When you are together but not really together-together like that. You can be physically naked with them but your emotions dey wear cloth.
Well, if that confused you, it confused us too.
And since it’s a ball of confusion, here are the signs you need to see so you can be released from bondage.
1) She’s not doing the “Know You” challenge with you.
Couples do cute cringey stuff together. It is known.
2) Birthday gifts include love and light and thoughtfulness.
If she’s not spending on you, you know the drill.
3) She’s not sending you “hey, big head.”
4) She’s not showing you pepper.
You mean no drama? no one word replies when there’s an issue? She doesn’t love you oh.
5) When she says “it’s fine”, and it’s actually fine.
My brother, run.
6) Her reaction when you offer to do cute stuff and be seen in public together.
“We don’t do that in this house dearie.”
7) Her face when you say “I love you.”
“I am not of love, I am of war. I am the female Indaboski Bahose!”
8) She introduces you to her family as a coursemate from Uni.
9) When you want to talk about the future, she hits you with a fire picture.
And your mumu ass keeps saying awww because she’s too beautiful.
You should read this next: 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘Situationship’ With A Nigerian Man.