Every Nigerian knows the struggle. All the stressful possible scenarios that could play out whenever one decides to buy airtime. Scenarios like:
1) When you buy an airtime card but accidentally scratch the panel too hard and block out the number.
“Why have my village people done me like this?”
2) When the system tells you that the card number has already been loaded.
So you sit there and contemplate going to fight the attendant at the store you bought it from.
3) When network moves mad and you get debited for a failed airtime purchase transaction.
“BUT YOU YOU SAID IT DIDN’T GO NA! WHY THIS DEBIT?!”
4) When you get a message saying the airtime purchase transaction was successful and your account is debited but you get no credit.
“Who do I go and fight now? WHO DO I GO AND FIGHT?!”
5) When you mistakenly buy WAY more credit than you need.
Like wanting to buy N1,000 but buying N10,000 by mistake. Then you start forcing all your friends and family to buy credit from you in an attempt to make your money back.
See ehn, save yourself all this stress and start buying airtime using Chipper.
Chipper Cash is an app that offers no-fee local, and cross-border money transfer to a few African countries like Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda. The app also offers zero charges on bill payments and airtime purchase with a guaranteed 2% cash back.
Stop wasting time and go download the app. Click here to download.