1) You will decide to start eating healthy and find out that healthy food is ridiculously expensive.
“Hian! All this money for leaves??”
2) You’ll start eating healthy and realise that healthy food isn’t always delicious.
I don’t know what she’s laughing about. Healthy food tastes like sadness.
3) Gym subscriptions are expensive too.
Shey I won’t just buy skipping rope and be jumping by myself?
4) After your first day of working out, your body will feel like you were hit with a truck.
EVERYTHING will hurt.
5) You’ll make a promise to yourself to stay away from junk food.
No more Coldstone!
6) And you’ll fail miserably.
The spirit will be willing but the flesh will be weak as hell.
7) One bad belle friend that knows your struggle will still be eating junk food around you.
It’s like Devil sent you abi?
8) After killing yourself at the gym, one idiot will see you and say that you’ve added more weight.
No one asked you, you bastard.
9) After working out for a week, the scales will tell you that you haven’t actually lost any weight.
10) Eventually you’ll give up because life is too short to be running when nothing is chasing you.