Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is great on its own, but variety is the spice of life. Sometimes, it’s good to do a little mix and match with your liquor. We’ve taken a look at the ingredients in our fridge, and put together a list of things you can pair with your favourite whiskey to get the best cocktails.
Sweet chili peppers and lemonade
Yes, Nigeria might be showing you pepper and leaving a sour taste in your mouth, but we promise this drink won’t. Mix the sweet chili peppers and lemons for a spicy, sharp base, and pour in your lemonade and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey.
- Rim your glass: Take a slice of lemon and rub it around the edge of a highball glass and then dip into Tajin to coat the top of glass.
- Next, add three-five slices of sweet chilli pepper into the glass. Now, muddle the pepper to squeeze out some of its juices.
- Put a few slices of lemon into the glass and fill with ice.
- Then, add two ounces Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, and fill glass with lemonade.
Lemon juice and mint leaves
Elevate your cocktails by adding lemon juice and mint leaves to your Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. All you have to do is add everything into a shaker with some ice and watch your little effort yield the best results.
- Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice, then add six-eight mint leaves, half an ounce of lemon juice, half an ounce of a simple syrup, and two ounces of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey.
- Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds, then strain liquid into a glass with crushed ice.
If you like spice but just can’t see yourself adding sweet chilli peppers to your liquor, then this is for you. Don’t worry, you won’t have to put actual ginger into your glass of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. All you need are ginger mixers – any ginger drink you can lay your hands on or the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey ginger perfect serve value pack, and you can give your drink that spicy kick.
- Fill 3/4 a glass with cubed ice.
- Pour Jack Honey over ice then top with Schweppes ginger.
- Stir gently for 10 seconds and add lime wedge to garnish.
If you have a sweet tooth, then this is for you. Apple juice pairs well with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey for a sweeter taste with a fruity undertone.
- Pour the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey into a glass filled with ice, then add apple juice and stir.
- Fill to the top with more ice and garnish with an apple wedge.
If you’re a big fan of Jack and Coke, but you want your drink sweeter and lighter, then this is for you. Add a lemon wedge to this, and enjoy your drink.
- Pour Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey in an ice-filled glass.
- Add Sprite to taste then garnish with a lemon slice.