Final year is one of the things every Nigerian student looks forward to from the moment they realise that school wasn’t what they thought it would be. And of course, things happen.
1. You, returning to school for your final year like
We play in the big leagues now. You can’t sit with us.
2. When you find out the numbers of courses you need to register for
Isn’t final year the time you chill?
3. When the department set a deadline for project submission and you don’t even have a topic
These people don’t rate me.
4. After you’ve submitted your project topics and proposals three times and they got rejected
Is this how my village people finally get me?
5. You, when a student in a lower level comes to ask for advice
Lmao. Don’t play yourself.
6. How you look when your classmates start talking about their after school plans
Well, I’m going for NYSC. One year at a time, abeg
7. When you realise that you won’t graduate with the first class you were so sure you would get in your first year
Sorry, mum and dad.
8. You, when it’s time for final year events and dinners
Turn up geng!
9. When you find your name on the graduating list at the of the session
In your face, village people
10. When you realise that you will actually miss school