See below the newly revised handbook of acceptable behaviour for you to be considered as responsible. At least by adultier Nigerian adults.
1) Adults are always right.
2) You must also allow adults disrespect you.
Without any form of protest. Are we on the same page?
3) Or cheat you.
Only irresponsible children protest this. You lack home training.
4) If you’re dying and an adult is carrying a bag, pause the dying.
And carry the bag.
5) Even if the adult is wrong, you must apologize first.
Add a bit of display to it.
6) The adult version of events is the correct one.
7) After sending you to school, your parents expect you not to think.
At least not in their house. Their word is the law and whenever they talk, you must accept it.