We can’t get over Oby’s experience.
a.k.a. The Children of Chimamanda Manifesto
Are you a single man in Nigeria? Don’t worry, we know some of your struggles.
The Yoruba Demons are back again. Guard yourself.
Gather round, boys and girls. Class is in! Here’s how to spot married Nigerian men. Stay woke.
Only one question. Only one.
Please just stop.
“If you die on top of man, he will bring a girl to your funeral”
‘Let me enter, I won’t move’.
Someone is looking for a Nigerian man that will sing for her.
They beat him until he fell inside a gutter.
Lagos men and their wahala.
He compared a vagina to a fan belt.
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno