More Nigerians are getting into retail investment these days, thanks to the rise of investment platforms. I imagine trying to make money is a lot of fun. But the struggles? Those ones are there too.
1. The first thing you worry about is the naira to dollar exchange rate
I’m actually poor. Should I be doing this?
2. When you buy security because of a tweet you saw and the value goes down the next morning
@Stockmarketinvestmenttips2396, it’s on sight ohhh.
3. When you buy the dip but it keeps on “dipping”
Rise abeg, don’t waste my money.
4. When you realise the commission your investment platform will get from trading your assets
You people should just start carrying guns.
5. When you set a stop loss and your investment platform rejects it
You wanna see crazy?
6. When you find out that you can’t sell a newly bought security until two days after you bought it
7. When you don’t exit a position when your stock is doing well and it ends up dipping
Omo. looks like I played myself
8. You, when studying the technical and fundamental analysis of stock trading
Why all these English though?
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.