1. You visit the page and you are greeted with “NO EXCHANGE/REFUND” in CAPS.
First of all, why are you yelling? Second of all, who does business like that? Are you saying you NEVER make mistakes and as such the customer is always wrong?
2. Then comes the UK/US sizing headache.
You tell them you are a size 12 and they send you a US 12 when you actually meant a UK 12. So you’re stuck with an item way bigger than your size and you can’t even shout because it sha has size 12 written on it.
3. Sometimes you know your size and they know your size but somehow they still send you the wrong size.
What the meme said.
4. Or the delivery takes days.
And you’re wondering if the “2 working days” was translated 1 resting week.
5. Or the package arrives but the delivery man decides to add a touch of attitude.
Talmabout “Where did you keep your phone? Don’t you know you should always pick your calls?” Alaye give me my parcel before I release one savage clapback here.
6. And at the end of the day, there is still a 50% chance that it will have a “What I ordered vs what I received” ending.
These people should be sued. End of.
Did we miss out on any other headache that shopping online in Nigeria brings? Spill in the comments.
Meanwhile here’s a video of Nigerians talking about how they have been shopping during this pandemic (COVID-19).