JAMB result 2020 is out and it’s easy to guess that some people somewhere are struggling to control their nerves. Since we’ve all been there, this is a good time to do a post on how the release of the JAMB results messes with everyone’s mind. If you’ve written the JAMB UTME exam, chances are that you went through something that’s similar to this.
1. When you are living your best life and someone calls you to tell you that JAMB has released its UTME result
2. When you feel how fast your heart is beating
Calm down now!
3. When you remember that the computer system went off for a few minutes during the exam
But my parents won’t understand this.
3. You, trying to remember if you went back to the question you skipped
How many questions did I skip sef?
4. When you remember all the veiled threats you’ve heard from your parents
Will they send me out of the house if I fail this exam?
5. When you realise that the worst-case scenario is that you will stay home for another year
But I won’t die if I spend a year at home.
6. You, hitting your friends up to confirm if they have checked their JAMB result
Please, what did you get?
7. When your parents ask you if you’ve checked your result
You people should relax now.
8. When you‘re ready to check the result but the JAMB website won’t load
This only means that I have failed.
9. When you finally log into your profile and click on the check result page
10. You, looking at the screen as the page takes its time to come on
Do fast now!
11. When you finally see your results and you got more than 200
Dia Fada! JAMB 2020 result is a goal!
12. When you tell your parents you passed and they tell you to start preparing for Post-UTME
Someone cannot even win with you!
Did you enjoy reading this? Take this quiz before you go: Can We Guess What Your JAMB Score Was?
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!