While we may never get used to writing exams, we will always bond over these moments:
1. You, when your lecturer wishes you good luck before an exam
Uhh, this is suspicious.
2. When you shade “C” 5 times in a row in a multiple-choice exam
Something is wrong somewhere.
3. When you skip a question and find out the next question is even more difficult
Well, this is awkward.
4. When you read a question and wonder when the topic came up in class
5. When everything in the exam hall seems to be more interesting than the actual exam
The devil is a big liar.
6. You, after you just finished writing an exam in your first year
7. You, after you just finished writing an exam in your final year
Thank you. Next!