There are over 100 universities in the country, but there are myriads of things students across these institutions will collectively relate to. Find some of them in this post:
1. Cooking in your hostel room, even though you know it’s against the rules
The porters will be all right oh
2. Calculating the number of classes you have to attend before you can write the exam
That 80% attendance rule is the ghetto
3. Making an impromptu decision not to go to an 8 am class because you can’t get yourself out of bed
The game is the game!
4. Going to a lecture and getting distracted after 5 minutes
Tbh, this is not totally your fault.
5. Making plans to get your grades up at the beginning of the semester and giving up after 3 weeks
Why should you bother when your lecturer has told you that only God can get an A in his course?
6. Starting an assignment you’ve been sitting on for weeks a day before the deadline
Fingers typing fast.
7. Giving up on studying and going to sleep instead
Sleep is for the living
8. Checking the exam timetable and finding out that a compulsory course has clashed with an elective
9. Channelling your inner superhuman and
learning cramming your entire course material on the night before the exam
10. Getting swarmed with work and wondering if the degree is actually worth the trouble
We’ve all been here. Stay in school oh.