Today’s Abroad Life is about Alafia Olutimehin (Aly), a 24-year-old consultant living in America. She went to uni in North Carolina with the belief she’d return to Lagos to work after school. Nigeria changed, she changed and one lunch granted her access to working in corporate America. Here’s how it happened: When did you move […]
*Pretends to know what Q-basic is*
“One of the things I love about England … it just works”
“This level of rest of mind is unmatched”
Oop, someone took ‘small London’ a little too literally.
“see, you think blue pali is easy?”
“What’s the plan after school?”
“I’ve thought about it and … this French Pali is a must!”
“What’s one thing Nigeria has that Canada doesn’t?”
“Nothing. Next question.”
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno