Look, we cannot even argue. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has a sense of style that is given from God himself. Day in day out, the man serves us fashion styles that snatches our edges. That’s why we came up with a list of some of the times he served us premium Agbada. Look and be inspired. And maybe, just maybe, you can fire your tailor.
1. This Agbada that made a lot of men (women too) fight with their tailors.
The Yorubas said it right: “If you compare a child with another, you’ll beat one child to death.”
2. This Agbada with a piece of Benin history.
Talk about merging history with style. We stan a historical agbada.
3. Agbada that graduated with a first class.
Even your first class degree has to bow.
4. This Agbada that snatched wigs.
Ebuka, we are your carpet. Please walk on us.
5. This Agbada with a stunning splash of colour.
And now, one self-acclaimed fashionista will say that pink is not a masculine colour. Haq haq, the audacity.
6. Did anyone say black is a sad colour?
This is the kind of Yoruba demon you’ll beg to damage your heart.