Forget Tunji and Daniella, if you’re wondering who your best friend is, it’s most definitely the phone you’re either reading this from or the phone that’s somewhere within your vision; we know this because you’re definitely a phone addict that gets a little impatient when you’re too far away from your phone.
Okay, let’s not jump the gun with the addict name-calling; check this list we made about phone addicts and see if you fit the bill:
- Your phone is the very first thing you reach for when you wake up in the morning.
Your Open Heavens looking at you and praying you change.
2. You need your phone with you when you’re about to take your bath.
Who’s going to supply your early morning gbedu otherwise?
3. It’s in your hands when you’re all up in the toilet too.
*Shudders at the memory of reading the Glade ingredients the last time you used the toilet without your phone*
4. How you rush to charge your phone when the battery goes below 5%.
Your baby side-eying you, wondering why you don’t rush to feed it like that.
5. The way your heart beats when the moment you get a notification.
The actual best feeling.
6. The sadness when you leave your phone for hours and no one messages you.
Where is the love?
7. The way you start eyeing the new model of your phone, the minute it comes out.
Just to touch the hem of the garment of this new iPhone.
8. Obsessing over phone cases to give the phone.
Should I do pink or black? How about pink and black?
9. How you behave when you’re in VI and you realise you left your phone at home in Agege.
It’s not too far, let me quickly go back. Maybe she has replied my DM.
So, convinced you’re an addict now?