To be a university student is not an easy task. Especially when it is University of Ilorin where you can face Tanke anytime. We came up with a list of things you will perfectly relate to if you are a student or a graduate of University of Ilorin.
1. The struggle for bus at Oke-Odo every Monday morning.
It’s a do or die affair.
2. How your neighbours see you when you come home with Shoprite nylon.
Dangote’s pikin! Richest boss! Shey make we come collect?
3. “Engine burger.”
The KFC of engineering students.
4. Item 7.
Extra rice, mixed with chicken, coleslaw, extra plantain and extra beef if you’re a rich kid. Otherwise just buy your mixed rice and chicken and be going.
5. Law students and their 20 kilos of shoulder pad.
You’re not from the Faculty of Law? Too bad.
6. Every Unilorin girl wearing palazzo pants.
The fear of “Dress Code” is the beginning of wisdom.
7. You, when you get to the park and you hear that “Dress Code” officials are catching students.
Not today, Satan.
8. How the CBT centre looks like during tests and exams.
Especially when Education students are involved.
9. When you want to fight but you remember ‘Face Tanke.’
Maybe after I collect my certificate sha.
10. You, when 100 level students tell you they want to make 5.0 CGPA.
Lee what? LEEMAO.