Falling sick is the ghetto, but have you ever fallen sick in a Nigerian home? Ah, that’s the ghetto of all ghettos. If it has ever happened to you, then you’ll get what we are talking about.
1. First, your mother blames it on the phone you’re always pressing.
Because in the Nigerian parent dictionary, phone is responsible for every illness.
2. And then they think it’s small headache, so just take paracetamol.
Paracetamol is kuku the cure all in every home. If paracetamol is unavailable, use Panadol. No time to waste.
3. But when the sickness continues, the blame rises.
Shebi you see the wahala you have brought upon us? When you will not sit down in one place!
4. Next thing is agbo.
Agbo iba is the king of every sickness. Just two glasses and the whole sickness will jump out of your body.
5. Add this drug too.
The OG of malaria drugs.
6. Throw in some holy water too.
Fight the battle from the spiritual and the physical sides.
7. When you finally get better, prepare for a serious talking to.
You will not kill us before our time, you hear?