If you’ve weighed the same thing since Primary 6 and no matter how hard you’ve tried, you’ve not been able to gain weight, this post is screaming your name.
See for yourself.
1. When people say “Why are you not eating?”
“ALL I DO IS EAT! I EAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON’T EAT?”
2. When they start recommending weird meal combinations
You’ll hear of the weirdest things like malt and milk and noodles and beans. You people please, I’m trying to get fatter, not become a cultist.
3. When you go online and they say you should exercise
Exercise? Exercise? I’m trying to gain weight and you’re telling me to start jumping up and down? Please leave here before I throw my weightless body at you.
4. And then people ask why you’re exercising
“Do you want to disappear?”
5. When you go online and they tell you to eat 7 times a day
Are you people the ones putting money in my bank account?
6. When your siblings are bigger than you
This is where people begin to ask if you were adopted. It’s worse if the people bigger than you are your younger siblings.
7. The bloody nicknames!
“Broomstick”, “opelenge”, “tirin gbe ku”. Can you people stop?
8. Everyone automatically assumes you’re young
Ma’am, I have 3 children and 4 grandchildren.
9. When you see the tweets about
This tweet shows up on the TL every 2 weeks.