Coronavirus has made Zoom meetings the new normal. It’s a complete change from physical meetings where everything you do is open to public scrutiny. Zoom meetings give you the liberty to do anyhow. And yes, people actually do anyhow.
1. Those ones who always come late.
If it was a physical meeting, one might blame the latecoming on traffic. But it’s online and how can hold-up still catch you? Anyway, I’m on this table, so let me not expose myself too much. May God input in us the power of speed. Amen church?
2. Those whose network is never good.
Hello, can you hear me now? No, it’s breaking. Your voice is low. I can hear you. Hello? Hello? You know what, I’ll just type.
3. The people who always forget to turn on or turn off their mic.
These ones eh. Once they join the meeting like this, they either forget to turn off their mic or turn it on. The turning off part is more common though. So while you’re there planning important things, you can hear every sound they make in their tiny corner of the universe.
4. Those who forget they are sharing their screen and go on to expose themselves.
Because that’s how they will switch to WhatsApp for web, forgetting that the whole office is witnessing their yansh being exposed.
5. The ones who leave the meeting and return every five seconds only to finally leave and never return.
Tunmise Ajayi joined the meeting. Tunmise Ajayi left the meeting. Tunmise Ajayi joined the meeting. Tunmise Ajayi left the meeting. Tunmise Ajayi joi—look, stay in one place.
6. The ones who leave you people to be talking while they go about their life.
Once they say their part of the matter, they just mute their mic and go on with their lives. Some of them will even go off to bed. This life.
7. Those who carry on an entire conversation in the chatbox.
Lewl. Chatterboxes. Even while a meeting is going on, they are holding their own anterior meeting in the comments section.
8. The ones who will not even attend.
Another missed meeting. They will make up for it another time.