Self-isolation can be fun for many reasons. You get to stay at home, relax, get actual work done (if you’re not lazy). But who you self-isolate with also matters. If you are self-isolating with your parents, then it can be a new level of wahala.
1. When morning devotion turns to revival.
Because Coronavirus must be banished into the pits of hell. Amen?
2. Your mother judging you every 5 seconds.
“Have you washed your hands, eh? You dirty pig!”
3. How they analyse news updates.
Your mother: They said we should not eba again oh. Your father: Ah, my dear!
4. And it’s annoying how they don’t believe you’re actually working.
5. Your face when you realise that you can’t escape them.
God, can you please bring an end to this thing? Please, just save me from self-isolating with my parents.
6. Your parents telling you to repent now just in case Jesus comes.
The smile on their face as they do God’s work.
7. How nighttime prayer is a must.
“Ah, we must sanctify ourselves in case rapture comes while we are asleep! Didn’t you hear of what happened in Akure?”
In case you’re curious, Here’s Everything We Know About The Explosion That Happened In Akure.