Secondary school romance is an entire vibe. From the secret crush to the team work and the love letters, it was our perfect idea of romance. But well, life happens.
1. When they toast you and you form hard to get so you don’t appear cheap.
If you love me, you’ll fight harder for me.
2. How you wash and iron your uniform daily so the love of your life won’t think you’re a pig.
And the tiny spray of perfume on your body.
3. The shame you feel when they ask you or your sweetheart a question and they can’t answer.
4. When everyone calls you a couple and you say stop jor but you really want them to continue.
“You people should stop it na.”
5. The love letters.
“I pick my golden pen from the basket of love…”
5. How you walk home together.
Because of course, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.