What have we not heard about Coronavirus? Just what exactly? After reading this post ehn, you will understand that this world is full of strange people.
1. Those who believe that Coronavirus was manufactured in a laboratory in order to control world population.
These ones are very annoying, if we must be honest. Especially if you find out that they are university graduates. How on earth can you believe such a stupid conspiracy theory?
2. Those who still don’t believe that Coronavirus is real.
You might as well call them illiterates and you will not be wrong. Seriously, despite all what we have seen and heard on the news, it’s amazing that there are still people who believe that Coronavirus is fictional.
3. People who have started digging out prophecies.
Just how, please? How on earth can people choose to be willingly obtuse?
4. People who believe it is the end of the world.
We just have one thing to say: when this virus ends, you better get ready to move to another planet.
5. People who crack jokes about it.
Cardi B and Nigerians are on this table. Yes, Cardi B has said “Sh*t is real,” but have you seen her Twitter? That woman has been corrupted by Nigerian blood.
5. People who want to finish us with WhatsApp BCs.
Some parents will graduate with a PhD after this pandemic ends. A PhD gotten from broadcast messages, because how on earth can someone read a 30-page ebook on Corona virus?
6. Those who are yarning dust.
I was going on my own when this person started telling me that wearing Okrika clothes is one way to contract Coronavirus because they removed the clothes from the bodies of people that died from the virus. Omo, I was shocked.
What you should do instead:
Have you washed your hands today?